WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

This seems like MST3K

Almost exactly the same synopsis of mystery science theater 3000, i'm not sure if this is good or bad...

Jesusmas Jesusmas

Okkk jesus is cool and stuff..

But can i have the presents anyways..please?

O&A: 100 Grand Remix O&A: 100 Grand Remix

ROFL!

OMG! wow they aren't the nicest people in the world huh? so OF COURSE THEY SHOULD BE ON NEWGROUNDS!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

wow....

how did that bus have so much gas in it?

Magic School Bus: Grade 5 Magic School Bus: Grade 5

OH GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW!

I still do and i wish my kids could watch that show someday instead of the stupid crap they show now! and when they are old enough i'm going to show them your awesome flash lmao.

My New GirlFriend My New GirlFriend

i thought it was hilarious!

i dont know what people are talking about..it was really funny and i enjoyed it. I think i loved it more because my friend did the EXACT same thing..drew a pic and called it her bf...then i ripped it and she got depressed....freaks mayyyn....

Dimlight Dimlight

PERFECT

it sounded like he was saying Bewwa i love twilight but i love twilight parodys more keep em coming!

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

LMAO

ya i wondered how Heath Ledger could STAND licking that lipstick for so long it's pretty nasty. I loved this flash you should definately keep on parodying!

Claveman Ep. 5/5 Betatron Claveman Ep. 5/5 Betatron

Extremely dissapointing

THAT took four years?!?! seriously? it waa....just very sad. You dissapointed your fans. The jokes weren't funny. And the audio is entirely too loud. Please redo it or make another part because it isn't fair to the people who love claveman to see it end like that!

Dragongem - The Final Dragongem - The Final

I love this!

IS THAT POSITIVE ENOUGH CHINA?? anyhow...i hope you make more. This definately made my day! beautiful art you have talent!