Run From Stuff Run From Stuff

Not bad

The art could be better, but it was pretty fun good job.

Flashoverdose responds:

yea, its really my first TRUE flash game, so the arts not so great =/. But i was going for a more fun experience.

Snow Throw Snow Throw

LOVE IT!!

all your games kick ass! seriously you should get a medal i love this game.Thank you for giving me something other than a wall to stare at.

Ouran Tamaki Dress-Up Ouran Tamaki Dress-Up

AWESOME!!

The artwork is beautiful.This has given me a lot of inspiration.I wanted to try something different with my art so i thought "why not anime?" i love Ourans style of drawing so this will help my process! MY NEW FAV!!

James The Space Zebra James The Space Zebra

fRIGGIN AWESOME

I love to hear the intor you guys always make it so funny.This was a great game but it was a bit slow maybe you should add powerups or some so james can turn in to a STALLION! that'd rock my socks.Keep up the james game maybe someday i'll actually win one lol!

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

I gave up FAST

Graphics were fine but this game was hard and a lot of it confused the life out of me.Your really good at making brains hurt.I dread the next game i know then you really ask some tough questions!

James The Circus Zebra James The Circus Zebra

This was a hard game

well maybe it wasn't HARD maybe i just suck at games.Oh wait i DO lol anyway it was still lots of fun and i enjoy all your games they actually give game idiots like me a chance.Please make more, even if i suck at your games I like hearing you guys talk in the tutorial you always make me laugh!

Tetris Ultimate Tetris Ultimate

It was good but

you didnt really change anything did you? it was the same old boring tetris the only thing you DID change was the music.Please try to be more creative we already have tons of Tetris submissions.Try to make a game of your own that's fun and challenging.

Seandadj responds:

haha you think i didnt change anything? did you even look at my first tetris game? its completly different i added a music box, a complete redo of the actionscript, a whole new look, a preview box, a guider and a whole lot of whoop ass, you should have looked at it before writing this review as it shows you are a negitive person who lies on reviews just for the sake of it. Think before writing.

Artillery Live Artillery Live

FINALLY!

A way for Newgrounders to go to war with eachother and settle their differences with TANKS!

The Expert's Guide to NG The Expert's Guide to NG

This is really great!

I loved it except you forgot the BBS a lot of Noobs go to the forums and get banned because they think it's AOL or something.Could you maybe make a flash someday with all the rules for the BBS so that less people get banned?

highwatermark responds:

Sure.

Luckily, I still have the FLA for this, but I lost it for Conker's BFD Soundboard.

The NG Study Buddy The NG Study Buddy

so so much you have no idea how badly i need to pass regents.This is important to me so thx for making studying more fun and easy!