All 14 art Reviews

Growing Wings is PAINFUL!!! Growing Wings is PAINFUL!!!

Really good

Your digital coloring is amazing but the anatomy is off if he is only half his body is being shown then the other half shouldnt be seen either. His right arm around his face is distracting.

Dan Radcliffe learns magic Dan Radcliffe learns magic

Omfg i'm gonna splooge

He is so damn sexy. Awesome art!

retro robot day poster retro robot day poster

whooooa

I'm so so jealous. You reviewed a art piece of mine previously. I'm always amazed by the art work of the people who review me. Lol makes me want to work harder. Your coloring is simply perfect. This would be a great poster to have.

jouste responds:

hey thanks!

i'm actually a little confsed because i don't remember reviewing anything by you? a little help?

*highfives*

Tattoo Collage Tattoo Collage

Wow thats awesome

Very trippy. I love it. The hands make me think of sprituality.

BLOB BLOB

Cool

Looks like an amoeba. It would be better without that grid in the back. Nice shading.

Soupcat responds:

YAAAH...I have crappy paper to draw on.

Thx :D

Brolly Drawing Brolly Drawing

Very nicely done

It's good and the detail is amazing, but the uneveness of the eyes, head, and shoulders, ruin the picture. Try evening out the right jaw bone so that it matches the left side, then add more details to the eyes. The nose is a bit big too. Look at how some animes are drawn and follow the similiarities each have to one another, frown lines, large detailed eyes, and try to repeat them in your picture.

Smiling Faic Smiling Faic

it's ok...

its nice and clean but im afraid it's not enough to get you scouted please submit more.

Lolzer responds:

Cervantes Cervantes

WOW!

Crazy detailed. You have some insane patience.

Skull dude Skull dude

Amazing!

I love this really awesome. The details are beautiful.

Roots Roots

sigh

It's people like you that make me wonder why i even try lol.

CptBeefcake responds:

I feel the exact same way about a lot of other things. :P
By the way thanks for scouting me, I was unscouted before and I don't know why, I'm glad someone appreciates the stuff I've done; unlike some people who go around giving all my stuff a rating of one for no reason

last thing, how did you find my page? besides the blogs page I have no idea how to scout people out without just jumping around newground submissions and looking at the author's profile.

thanks again, and obviously you're not bad or you wouldn't have been scouted