WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

This seems like MST3K

Almost exactly the same synopsis of mystery science theater 3000, i'm not sure if this is good or bad...

Jesusmas Jesusmas

Okkk jesus is cool and stuff..

But can i have the presents anyways..please?

O&A: 100 Grand Remix O&A: 100 Grand Remix

ROFL!

OMG! wow they aren't the nicest people in the world huh? so OF COURSE THEY SHOULD BE ON NEWGROUNDS!

Run From Stuff Run From Stuff

Not bad

The art could be better, but it was pretty fun good job.

Flashoverdose responds:

yea, its really my first TRUE flash game, so the arts not so great =/. But i was going for a more fun experience.

Snow Throw Snow Throw

LOVE IT!!

all your games kick ass! seriously you should get a medal i love this game.Thank you for giving me something other than a wall to stare at.

Ouran Tamaki Dress-Up Ouran Tamaki Dress-Up

AWESOME!!

The artwork is beautiful.This has given me a lot of inspiration.I wanted to try something different with my art so i thought "why not anime?" i love Ourans style of drawing so this will help my process! MY NEW FAV!!

Growing Wings is PAINFUL!!! Growing Wings is PAINFUL!!!

Really good

Your digital coloring is amazing but the anatomy is off if he is only half his body is being shown then the other half shouldnt be seen either. His right arm around his face is distracting.

Dan Radcliffe learns magic Dan Radcliffe learns magic

Omfg i'm gonna splooge

He is so damn sexy. Awesome art!

retro robot day poster retro robot day poster

whooooa

I'm so so jealous. You reviewed a art piece of mine previously. I'm always amazed by the art work of the people who review me. Lol makes me want to work harder. Your coloring is simply perfect. This would be a great poster to have.

jouste responds:

hey thanks!

i'm actually a little confsed because i don't remember reviewing anything by you? a little help?

*highfives*